We’re here to help you find the right school for your child.
Innovative programs. Supportive environments. Thriving children.
Choose your selected school(s) below and we’ll be delighted to provide all of the information you need to make an informed choice.
Key Questions To Ask
- What are the facilities and grounds like?
- Is it important for the school to be single-gender or co-educational?
- Is the size of the school important?
- What is the goal for your child’s long-term education?
- Is university preparation a priority?
- How interested are you in providing support and time to your child in terms of homework and extra-curricular activities?
- Do you need and do they offer an extended-day program?
- Would you prefer a school that offers Individualized Educational Programs (IEP) and support?
- What is the school’s mission, values and philosophy?
- Does the school have religious affiliations?
- Is the school’s proximity to your home important? Is there transportation available?
- Are you interested in a traditional educational approach, or do you want a Montessori foundation?
Private School Benefits
Smaller classroom settings
in safe, nurturing environments
in which to learn
Enriched programs in the arts, music, athletics and languages to uncover hidden talents and complement a solid academic foundation
Enthusiastic, highly-engaged and
accessible teachers with a passion
for their subject areas and
a student-centred focus
An environment dedicated to
the intellectual, physical, social
and emotional needs
of all students
Resources and facilities that
support continued advancements
in learning while engaging
Autonomy and flexibility to
implement effective policies
and innovative approaches to
teaching and learning
Independent School Locations
Hover over a marker to view the school information.